Students can really add something to a business and the growth in SEOTY shows that Employers understand this. In a difficult graduate recruitment market, a SEOTY award can boost student's CV and give them the all important edge they need to succeed.
What are the prizes?
National winners receive the following:
- a framed certificate;
- a glass trophy (for the mantelpiece);
- a cheque for £100;
- the opportunity to attend our glitzy award ceremony and dinner;
- admissions to the SEOTY alumni network (also open to regional winners);
- the opportunity to attend "SEOTY winners emerging talent programme" (also open to regional winners);
- plus the chance to be named the overall student employee of the year which comes with an extra £100 cheque and an enhanced trophy.
We also recognise excellent employers in our Student Employer of the Year category.
Winners in the Student Employer of the Year category receive a framed certificate, a glass trophy and one free place at our awards ceremony and dinner. They will also gain recognition as an excellent employer and gain access to the SEOTY alumni network.
How to Enter
An employer, student or job shop can visit this site, click on entry form and choose their category. After the closing date each University will arrange for their local nominations to be judged. From here the winners will be put to the regional stage, Regional Co-ordinators will arrange regional judging and those winners will progress to the national judging stage.
National category winners will automatically be entered into the Student Employee of the Year Award. One person will be crowned the 2018 winner at the National Awards Gala evening!
Remember if a student is exceptional, then it's worthwhile spending the time nominating them and having a positive impact on their future by giving them the chance to put a National SEOTY nomination or a local, regional or national award on their CV.
To access the form please click the link below:
SEOTY 2018 Nomination from
Employer awards form